Friday, April 9, 2010

Banana split anyone?

Today I went shopping. Actually, it was quite the successful trip, I got some super-cute tops and dresses from Rue 21. Loveee that store. (: But you know what's the absolute worst? Shorts shopping. I tried on a few pairs of shorts at Aeropostale, and it was awful. I BARELY fit into a 5/6 and my legs looked short, stumpy, and completely disgusting. The thing is, I have long legs! So wtf, why do I have to be so fat?

However, today on the calorie front, I've done quite good. I'm under my daily limit of 1425 by a little...but I'm currently having the biggest craving for a banana split. And I think we all know that self-control is not at all my strong point. So that's just fabulous. I just wish I didn't have to think every little thing I eat through like this, it's just not fair. I'm so tempted to just binge, because I know I'm not gonna gain any weight from it...but there's a little voice in the back of my head telling me that regardless, it won't help me lose weight either. Hah. That's a laugh. I've NEVER been able to lose any of this weight, even by not eating. See my dilemma? This is why it's so damn easy to slip back into the old binging habits...wish me luck tonight, but I just know I'm going to break. =/

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment