Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello there.



I'm Naomi. Nice to meet you. First off, I'd like to say that I was completely 100% inspired to write this blog after reading "Too Much On My Plate: The Diary of a Food- and Weight-Obsessed Girl". So, here's to Bree. (:

Now time for my stats:

Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 131lbs (on a good day)
Waist: 25.5"
Hips: 33.5"
Thighs: 21"

Oh man. As you can see, my problem areas would be my hips, my huge ass, and my thighs. Absolutely disgusting. My one thigh is almost as big as my waist! Anyone see a problem with that? I sure do... Anyway. My current goal is to get to about 120lbs. This is how much I weighed BEFORE I practically starved myself for 2 weeks to get down to 115lbs. This was 2 summers ago, and probably the worst idea I've ever had. Oh, I got down to 115lbs alright...and then over the next three months, I sky-rocketed to the 130's and have been stuck there ever since. So getting back to my normal weight would be a start, and we'll see what happens from there. I'm ready to conquer this self-esteem battle for once and for all.

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, and I'm trying it because it seems like a good way to get support and whatnot. So if anyone has any advice, that'd be great. (:

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well I don't think you need to lose any weight, from the pictures you look sexy af. Lots of guys like kinda thight and butts like me :p lol but they don't even look that big. And I'm a 17 year old guy so don't think I'm so creepy old guy lol

    ReplyDelete